OPEN SUBMISSION FOR 2021 ENDS ON MAY 31, 2021 at 11:59pm
The Harrah’s Cherokee Center – Asheville Fan Club Non-Profit Partnership Program is designed to enhance the facility’s ability to support our local non-profit community by utilizing our newly-commissioned Fan Club as well as our efforts be a home to numerous community events such as graduations, recitals, and youth events.
The program is administered by the management team of the Harrah’s Cherokee Center – Asheville.
Requirements for Non-Profit Inclusion:
- Must be based in Buncombe County with an organizational full-time staff (paid and/or unpaid) limit of no more than 15 people.
- Must have a registered and current 501(c)(3) permit.
- Applying non-profit must provide a detailed PLAN OF USAGE for funds received prior to approval. Stated purposes must include one or all the following criteria:
- Empowerment, education, or enhancement of the lives of local youth and persons in our community through the non-profit’s mission statement.
- Any and all funds generated on behalf of this partnership are only to be used to provide community equipment or direct support and/or services to individuals through their respective programs. Non-profit staffing costs and/or employee compensation are not applicable and will be immediately disqualified.
Got a question before you apply? Click here to contact our program administrative team.