The following items/actions are prohibited at Harrah’s Cherokee Center – Asheville:
- Animals, with the exception of service animals (see the Animals section)
- Bottles, coolers, or cans
- Drones and any other type of UAV
- Food and drink purchased outside (including alcohol)
- Frisbees, umbrellas, and/or beach balls
- Gifts (for artists, athletes or event participants)
- Heaters of any kind, including, but not limited to propane and electric
- Hoverboards, bicycles, skateboards, roller skates/shoes and wagons and/or any other type of wheeled conveyance with exception of wheelchair.
- Illegal drugs
- Inflatables including balloons and beach balls
- Poles or sticks of any kind such as flagpoles, broomsticks and selfie sticks
- Tents, tarps, sleeping bags, and camp/folding chairs
- Video or audio recording devices, GoPro cameras, monopods, tripods, selfie sticks, drones (or any other type of UAV), two-way radios, tablets, and professional cameras are not permitted inside the venue.
- Guests may not carry weapons, firearms, knives, stun guns, pepper spray, mace and/or dangerous devices of any type. No firearms carried by guests are permitted at the arena, with the exception of qualified, in jurisdiction law enforcement officers who are present at the arena in a non-working function and have notified HCCA management ahead of the event to be properly verified. Without such verification and approval, such off-duty and qualified law enforcement officers will not be permitted to bring such firearm(s) in the arena.
- Backpacks, Bags, briefcases, or purses larger than 6″ x 6″ x 6″
- Signs on sticks or oversized signs (no larger than 8 1/2″ x 11″)
- Facial coverings, such as full or partial masks, face paint covering the entire face or eye area and full-faced ski-masks
- Apparel or signs with explicit wording or pictures
- Umbrellas (including collapsible ones)
- Strollers* Varies based on event.
- Musical Instruments
HCCA management reserves the right to prohibit any item, including items not listed above, from entering the premises based on any specific show requirements.