HCCA Refund Information
*Refund requests, eligibility, or windows may vary by event and event organizer. Please review the refund policy for your event prior to making a request. For more information, please contact the HCCA Box Office.
All current and existing events at the Harrah’s Cherokee Center – Asheville, ExploreAsheville.com Arena, and Thomas Wolfe Auditorium will always operate in observance and enforcement of any and all current Buncombe County and North Carolina COVID-19 regulations for large-scale venues. All events are currently being evaluated with event organizers and promoters to ensure responsible and safe event gatherings.
PLEASE NOTE: Entry requirements may vary by the parameters set forth by each individual event.
Click on the following section that best applies to your request:
Tickets Purchased via the HCCA Box Office
Tickets Purchased via Ticketmaster.com:
Applicable event tickets are only refundable through Ticketmaster.com at this moment. As the current developments regarding COVID-19 are affecting events nationally and internationally, Ticketmaster may be experience high call/email volumes in the coming days and weeks.
For tickets purchased online through Ticketmaster.com only (not to include third-party ticketing services such as StubHub, VividSeats, etc.):
To request a refund, you will need to follow these instructions:
- Log in to your online account.
- Click “My Tickets” to get to your “My Events” Page.
- Click the “See Details” button to the right of your order.
- Click the Contact Us button at the bottom right of the screen and choose “Email Us”. Please ensure that in the Subject box, you select “Request a Refund or a Credit”. In the Refund or Credit box, select “Refund”, then let us know the Refund Quantity you are requesting (“Full” or “Part of My Order”). If Partial, you state which seats you would like refunded.
- Once you click the blue “Send” button, you will receive an automated reply letting you know that your refund has been submitted. Note that refunds will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer, which is usually completed within 30 days.
*Please note that individual event refund policies may vary by the event promoter’s guidelines.
Tickets Purchased via Asheville Symphony Box Office
IMPORTANT: As the current developments regarding COVID-19 are affecting events nationally and internationally, Ticketmaster may be experience high call/email volumes in the coming days and weeks.
+ If purchased from the Asheville Symphony box office, please contact at 828-254-7046 or via Email.
Tickets Purchased via Third-Party Platforms (StubHub, VIVID Seats, etc.):
Ticketmaster.com is the only verified selling agent for our venue. If you purchased your tickets from one of these platforms, please visit their website’s Customer Service departments for more information.