Applicable event tickets are only refundable through Ticketmaster.com at this moment. As the current developments regarding COVID-19 are affecting events nationally and internationally, Ticketmaster may be experience high call/email volumes in the coming days and weeks.
+ If purchased online from Ticketmaster.com, we suggest customers use the self-service refund button in the Ticketmaster My Account or the Ticketmaster App.
For tickets purchased online through Ticketmaster.com only (not to include third-party ticketing services such as StubHub, VividSeats, etc.):
To request a refund, you will need to follow these instructions:
- Log in to your online account.
- Click “My Tickets” to get to your “My Events” Page.
- Click the “See Details” button to the right of your order.
- Click the Contact Us button at the bottom right of the screen and choose “Email Us”. Please ensure that in the Subject box, you select “Request a Refund or a Credit”. In the Refund or Credit box, select “Refund”, then let us know the Refund Quantity you are requesting (“Full” or “Part of My Order”). If Partial, you state which seats you would like refunded.
- Once you click the blue “Send” button, you will receive an automated reply letting you know that your refund has been submitted. Note that refunds will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer, which is usually completed within 30 days.
*Please note that individual event refund policies may vary by the event promoter’s guidelines.