NOVEMBER 11, 2017 – ASHEVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA
Asheville on Tap returns to the U.S Cellular Center Saturday, November 11th from 2pm to 5pm (VIP doors at 12:30pm). Sample over 100 releases from some of America’s best craft breweries. Plus hang out in an atmosphere filled with live music, delicious food available for purchase, and great vendors. Tickets are available through the USCC Box Office, online at Ticketmaster.com, or by phone at 800-745-3000.
Please see most up-to-date list of breweries here: americaontap.com.
**Participants must be at least 21 years of age to attend** This policy will be strictly enforced, and will include parents with infants or young children. Absolutely no one under the age of 21 will be allowed entry. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the event as ID checks must be performed. In order to be admitted to the event you must have your printed ticket in hand or a digital ticket on your mobile device. Please see americaontap.com for more information.
Get your tickets early and save!
– $30 ($26 at the USCC Box Office): until 8/27
– $35 ($31 at the USCC Box Office): 8/28 through 11/05
– $40 ($36 at the USCC Box Office): 11/06 through 11/10
– $45 day of show
INCLUDES: 3 Hours of Sampling, Souvenir Glass, Live Music Entertainment
– $50 ($45.50 at the USCC Box Office): until 8/27
– $55 ($50.50 at the USCC Box Office): 8/28 through 11/05
– $60 ($55.25 at the USCC Box Office): 11/06 through 11/10
– $65 day of show
INCLUDES: 4 Hours of Sampling, Souvenir Glass, Hat, Food Voucher, Live Music Entertainment