PLEASE SEE PRESS RELEASE FOR MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON GRADUATION PROCEDURES.
Buncombe County Schools’ purpose is to prepare students for their tomorrow. We are North Carolina’s 13th largest school system and the largest in Western North Carolina. We employ almost 4,000 people and nearly 25,000 students, making BCS the county’s second largest employer. More than 55 different languages are spoken in our 44 schools.
Guests attending each graduation must present a ticket issued by the graduating school. Guests 2 and under will not require a ticket, with exception of guests attending North Buncombe’s graduation on Sunday in the Thomas Wolfe. All North Buncombe guests must present a ticket, inclusive of infants.
2018 GRADUATION SCHEDULE
**Schedule subject to change. Please contact the school for the most up-to-date times.**
Friday, June 15:
- Enka High School 7 p.m. ceremony; doors open at 6 p.m.
Saturday, June 16:
- AC Reynolds High School: 11 am. ceremony; doors open at 10 a.m.
- Erwin High School: 3 p.m. ceremony; doors open at 2 p.m.
- TC Roberson High School: 7:30 p.m. ceremony; doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, June 17 (Thomas Wolfe Auditorium):
- North Buncombe High School: 2 p.m. ceremony; doors open at 1 p.m.