Announcing the NCI Certificate training series in Asheville, NC this coming May! Register by April 1 and save up to $280 when you sign up for both trainings.
What: NCI Charrette System™ 3-day Certificate Training and the NCI Management and Facilitation™ 1.5-day Certificate Training
When: May 16-18 and May 19-20, 2016
Where: U.S. Cellular Center, Asheville, NC
Who: Planners, designers and developers, directors and project managers, those specializing in sustainable development, transportation, public works, and transit, as well as citizen advocates
These courses set the standard for public involvement and planning, and will help you:
- Work efficiently to cut down on collaboration overload
- Take advantage of the latest high-tech tools to support each phase of the process
- Save time and money by reducing rework through the short feedback cycle work flow
- Learn the essential tools for assessing and planning a project using and NCI Charrette, including: Guiding Principles, Objectives and Measures, Stakeholder Analysis, Charrette System Roadmap, Charrette Ready Plan and Charrette Schedule
- Understand the essentials of detailed charrette management
The NCI Charrette System™ training is accredited with the AIA for 18 continuing education hours (CEHs), the AICP for 18 certificate maintenance (CM) credits, and the CNU for 18 CNU-A continuing education credits. The NCI Management and Facilitation™ training is accredited with the AIA for 9 continuing education hours (CEHs), the AICP for 9 certificate maintenance (CM) credits, and the CNU for 9 CNU-A continuing education credits.
Scholarships and other discounts are available.